ince the field of Islamic sciences is virtually unlimited, religious study has always been a lifelong commitment for both the students and the teachers of the Ḥawzah. The Ahl al-Bayt Islamic Seminary endeavors to provide its students with the best intellectual preparation for meaningful Islamic scholarship.
Aims and Objectives:
- To combine the best aspects of both traditional Islamic seminary education and academia in order to provide a comprehensive and well-rounded education to our students.
- To expand on the traditional competencies of religious schools and seminaries in order to prepare our graduates to fully engage with Western academic, social, and religious organizations and issues.
- To provide an academic resource for scholars and students of Shīʿī Islam as well as for the broader community.
- To foster an environment for the moral refinement and spiritual growth of our students.
- To creates bonds of brotherhood between our students in order to facilitate relationships of lifelong study and scholarly cooperation.